The iOKE868 LoRaWAN® Smart Metering kit leverages the long range and low power consumption of LoRa® to provide real-time data monitoring of energy consumption and secure connectivity to the LoRaWAN® IoT network. It is compatible with most modern smart meters (compliant with IEC62056-21 and SML messages)
The optical reading unit iO881A can be attached magnetically to the smart meter to read out the infrared interface, extract the desired values and transfer those to the LoRaWAN® network with a period defined by the user.
The external antenna provides a maximum flexibility during installation in difficult RF environments. The user-friendly configuration tool offers an easy way to change the radio, calendar and filter settings. All these advantages result in a far more comprehensive and detailed feedback on energy consumption and enable a significant reduction of operational costs.
- EU868 LoRaWAN® Compliant (v.1.0.2)
- LoRaWAN® Activation: ABP and OTAA
- Dual colored status LED, push button
- Flexible configuration via PC-tool
- Optional direct mode (infrared to local USB interface)
- LoRa® modulation with range of up to 10 km (LoS)
- Cloud based readout of supported meters
- Online visualization of power consumption
- Calendar function for time dependent settings
- Easy to use local USB interface of iO881A
- iO881A optical interface head
- 868 MHz antenna with 2 m cable and MMCX connector
- USB cable 1.8 m (male A to male Micro B)