The WiMODino™ is a powerful platform for fast prototyping with IMST’s LoRaWAN® certified radio modules. With only a minimum knowledge of the LoRaWAN® protocol stack it is possible to join a LoRaWAN® network (e.g. TheThingsNetwork, Loriot…).
Next to the LoRaWAN® compliant setup, a proprietary Point-to-(Multi)Point mode is supported by our LR Base firmware. This enables simple and direct communication links by using the LoRa® modulation in the 868 MHz / 2.4 GHz bands.
Many extension boards for Arduino®-UNO can be connected by simply stacking it to the WiMODino™. By connecting a bunch of sensors the data can be online easily.
- Automated Meter Reading
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long Range Irrigation Systems
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Smart Cities
- Different LoRa® protocol stacks supported
- RF hardware and protocol stack encapsulated from user app
- RED and LoRaWAN® certified
- Very fast prototyping on powerful Cortex® M0+
- Easy to use (Arduino® IDE)
- Arduino® Libraries for LoRaWAN®, LR Base, I²C, SPI, SD card, …
- Example Sketches for LoRa® and LoRaWAN® communication