LoRa Lite Gateway - Long Range Radio
LoRa® Lite gateway (LGW) is a demonstration and evaluation platform consisting of the pre-certified concentrator iC880A, a RaspBerry PI, a pre-configured SD-card, a power supply, a 868MHz antenna, and a plastic housing. This device enables LoRa® customers to demonstrate and evaluate LoRaWAN® features, and can be easily connect to existing servers (e.g. iot.semtech.com , Loriot). The source code of firmware is provided by the open source github project lora-net (https://github.com/Lora-net/lora_gateway)
This evaluation board/kit is intended for use for ENGINEERING DEVELOPMENT, DEMONSTRATION OR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY and is not considered by IMST GmbH to be finished end - product fit for general consumer use. Please refer to the QuickStartGuide.
- Long Range
- Support of multiple Channels and Spreading Factors in parallel
- Quick Start Demonstration Platform
- Compact Design
- Evaluation and Demonstration Platform
- Automated Meter Reading
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long Range Irrigation Systems
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Smart Cities
|Operating Voltage:||5 V|
|RF Output Power (max.)||+20 dBm|
0°C to 55°C
|Dimension (LxWxH):||151 x 80 x 71 mm (excl. Antenna)|
|Quick Start Guide giving a rough overview about the first steps.|
* This functionality is not part of the standard firmware and only available on demand.
Subject to changes without notice.