The iOKE868 Smart Metering kit compliant with LoRaWAN® leverages the long range and low power of LoRa® to provide real-time data monitoring of energy consumption and secure connectivity to a LoRaWAN® IoT network. It is compatible with most modern smart meters (compliant with IEC62056-21 and SML messages)
The optical reading unit iO881A can be attached magnetically to the smart meter to read out the infrared interface, extract the desired values and transfer those to a LoRaWAN® network with a period defined by the user.
The external antenna provides a maximum flexibility during installation in difficult RF environments. The user-friendly configuration tool offers an easy way to change the radio, calendar and filter settings. All these advantages result in a far more comprehensive and detailed feedback on energy consumption and enable a significant reduction of operational costs.
- EU868 LoRaWAN® Compliant (v.1.0.2)
- LoRaWAN® Activation: ABP and OTAA
- Dual colored status LED, push button
- Flexible configuration via PC-tool
- Optional direct mode (infrared to local USB interface)
- LoRa® modulation with range of up to 10 km (LoS)
- Cloud based readout of supported meters
- Online visualization of power consumption
- Calendar function for time dependent settings
- Easy to use local USB interface of iO881A
- iO881A optical interface head
- 868 MHz antenna with 2 m cable and MMCX connector
- USB cable 1.8 m (male A to male Micro B)