iM880B-L successfully passed the LoRa Alliance Certification
IMST proudly announces that the new LoRa module iM880B-L with LoRaWAN firmware has successfully passed the LoRa Alliance Certification tests for both modes Over the Air Activation and Activation by Personalisation. iM880B-L is the first certified LoRa module with a maximum output power of 19 dBm.
The iM880B-L is a compact and low-cost radio module that operates in the unlicensed 868 MHz band and combines a powerful Cortex-M3 controller with the LoRa™ transceiver of Semtech Corporation.
Using iM880B-L provides the following advantages for the customer:
- Achieving very high ranges up to 15 km
- Scalability from low power operation to ultra long ranges
- Easy and comfortable configuration with the WiMOD_LoRaWAN_EndNode_Studio
- Possibility to realize own applications on the module controller with the WiMOD_LoRaWAN_EndNode_Library
- Flexibility through IMST’s customization support
- Availability of IMST’s integration, antenna design and certification service
The iM880B-L will be available very soon. The complete set of documents and tools is available at http://www.wireless-solutions.de/products/radiomodules/im880b-l.
Your sales team