With the IoT DevKit for LoRa® you can easily build up your own end to end LoRaWAN® application.
The packets generated by a LoRaWAN® End Device are received by the Lite Gateway, and forwarded to the Loriot LoRaWAN® network server. You can also choose other LoRaWAN® network servers like The Things Network.
From there the information is sent to the myDevices / Cayenne server, where the user can control his IoT application.
- Automated Meter Reading
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long Range Irrigation Systems
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Smart Cities
- 1 x LoRa® Lite Gateway (iC880A)
- 1 x Demo-Board + iM880B
- 1 x Mote II (iM881A)
- 1 x WSA01 Arduino Shield
- 3 x 868MHz Antennas
- 1 x Power Plug Adapter
- 2 x USB Cables
- 1 x Programming Adapter