The optical reading unit is compatible with IEC62056-21 and SML messages and it can be attached magnetically to the smart meter to read out the infrared interface and extract the desired values.
The external antenna provides a maximum flexibility during installation in difficult RF environments, such as basements.
All these advantages result in a far more comprehensive and detailed feedback on energy consumption and enable a significant reduction of operational costs.
- EU868 LoRaWAN® Compliant (v.1.0.4)
- LoRaWAN® Activation: ABP and OTAA
- Dual colored status LED, push button
- Flexible configuration via PC-tool
- Optional direct mode (infrared to local USB interface)
- LoRa® modulation with range of up to 10 km (LoS)
- Cloud based readout of supported meters
- Online visualization of power consumption
- Calendar function for time dependent settings
- Easy to use local USB interface of iO881A
- iO881A optical interface head
- 868 MHz antenna with 2 m cable and MMCX connector
- USB cable 1.8 m (male A to male Micro B)